A gentle reminder about the outing taking place on Tuesday 6th March (originally scheduled for the 7th March in our case).
We will be going to “The Box” in Mosta. Ms. Karen sent you the memo this weekend.
- The children will be participating in a fun interactive percussion workshop where they will consolidate many of the facts they learnt this past month in class during our pattern theme.
- We will be going to San Anton Gardens in Attard too to take a closer look at the various beautiful patterns found in the flower beds and the surroundings.
- Please bring the children on time on the day as we will be leaving school at 8.15 am.
- The children have to come to school in full winter uniform as well as their school cap.
- They have to bring a small bag with their usual main lunch and drink. Please send in their 2 snacks in their usual school bag too as we will be having breakfast prior to the outing and our last snack when we return to school. All the bags have to be clearly labelled not to cause any confusion or children picking their friends items instead.
- Tomorrow kindly send in the consent form Ms. Karen sent with the email. Just in case you did not receive Ms. Karen’s email please refer to the below form.