I wanted to tell you all in class but some of you were sick.
The pre-junior B team and myself are very proud of all the hard work and effort you put into our endless rehearsals!
Each and every one of you looked fantastic on stage and I am sure your parents and relatives are proud of you as we are.
Below are some behind the scene pictures we managed to take whilst trying out the costumes.
Ms. Geraldine, Ms. Corinne and Ms. Stefania.
- Tomorrow the children have to come to school in costume since we have our full dress rehearsal. (We will be taking them up to St. Agatha Rabat and back to school again). School finishes at the usual time.
- They have to be dressed in the clothes I asked for underneath their costume such as polo necks, tights, school shoes etc.
- The girls can put on a hint of make-up such as lip gloss and eyeliner.
- The children need to wear a cosy winter jacket on top of everything. This can also be their school jacket. (All labelled please).
- All those who did not send in their battery operated candle please send it in tomorrow. We need it for the rehearsal. (This has to be labelled).
- The children can be given a breakfast snack, a main lunch and a snack. (Like usual).
- However please avoid sending milk and yogurts or any messy food as we want to avoid dirtying the costumes on rehearsal day. The main lunch can be put in a small bag so we take it with us. The rest of the things will remain in their normal school bag for when we come back.
- PLEASE SEND THE SCHOOL UNIFORM IN THEIR SCHOOL BAG SO WE CAN HELP THEM CHANGE AFTER REHEARSAL.
Concert Day – Wednesday 13th December
- On Wednesday the children have to be at St. Agatha at 9.15am in full costume. It is very important that you are on time as we need to sort out props with the children and help them settle down. Show will last 2 hours.
- Please take into consideration that there won’t be any parking on the premises of St. Agatha Grounds. You need to find parking in the streets around the premises. So take this into account when planning your journey.
- For directions please follow the link below – St. Agatha’s is marked as St Paul’s Missionary College
- When you arrive there will be someone to greet you at the foyer to show you where to take the children.
- Please send a light snack for the children to eat and their usual drink whilst we are waiting for our turn.
- Children have to be picked up from the classroom assigned to us on the day not from the auditorium. Usually the class assigned would be on the right hand side of the foyer on ground level. We will show you on the day.
- Hope you bought the tickets for the show as no tickets will be sold at the door. All the children are enthusiastic to show you what they have learnt. Hope you will like the concert 🙂
These are the hairstyles needed for the following children:
- Alice (Martina) – Hair down (I have the headband).
- Queen (Emmalene) – Hair has to be pulled back in a bun. (I have the crown).
- The flowers – (Giannina, Adaya, Maha, Zara, Emily). Hair has to pulled in a bun (I have their headbands).
- Chesire Cat – (Sophie) – Hair has to be pulled back in a bun too as she will have a headpiece.
All boys – Their usual hairstyles because they all have headpieces as you could see from the costumes I sent home.
- IMPORTANT – The rabbits have velcro stuck on the back of their jackets please do not remove.
- Please refer to the previous blogs for you to see what the children have to wear on rehearsal day (Tuesday 12th December) and on concert day (Wednesday 13th December) under their costumes.
- Please send a warm jacket for them to wear on top of everything. It is very important that these are all labelled.
- Refer to previous concert blogs (four in all) to see what other things the children have to get with them.
- Presenters please go through the lines I gave you 🙂 (I know you know it).
- I have hats and other bits and bobs so don’t worry if they weren’t in their costume bag.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.
Ms. Geraldine 🙂
The children will need a battery candle for the finale of the concert. Can you please send one in by Monday 11th December?
IMP – Clearly labelled with your child’s name. We need to use it for the rehearsal the following day.
(The above pictures are just an idea).
Thanks for your co-operation